Jumat, 22 Agustus 2014

I'm Gonna Be Okay

[Taken from google]
 
Today I prayed
A chance to see you is a wish I said
Don’t ask why I asked for this
‘Coz I also don’t know what the answer is
It’s just a wish
A longing only
Came in the morning
And spoken just like that
In a prayer
Plan-less
But expected
Crystallize and become a good memory
And you know what
A miracle happened
It was granted
A gift of God, I called it
A prayer answered
Yet it’s not perfectly as desired
Still, it was answered
A happy smile I gave hold your step
You stayed a while to wait me out
To see me, just to see me
Even if only for a moment
Before you go
Before we say goodbye in hearts
That only the two of us knew
For a second you seemed don’t care
What’s all around
What will happen
You keep your eyes on me
And that’s what matters
I love the way you looked at me
The way you smile
Pleased my heart
And colored the day
My day, my beautiful day
Something warm suddenly comes
Covered my soul
Cheered my spirit up
Then with confident
Your words came
Sounded friendly and care
It was just a greeting, I know
But somehow brighten up my day
I could smile all day
I’m sure !
Yes, smiling all day

And although we have to be parted this way
It’s not a poor thing I say
Given your smile that only a glance
Allowed me to see that my life today
It’s gonna be okay
Without you here
Where I can see you
Every time I want
Every time I need
I think I’m gonna be okay
Yes, I’m gonna be okay



[........]