Senin, 24 Maret 2014

Why Do YOU Still Love Me ?!

Imagining myself having this conversation with my God.

jesus-with-children-2309-234x300Me : ” God, can I ask You something ? “ 
God : ” Sure ! You can ask me anything “ 
Me : ” Why did You die for me ? I mean, You  didn’t have to “ 
God : ” I’ve written it for you there ( pointing the Bible in my hand ) “ 
Me : ” I know ! I just don’t get it. Don’t You know who I am ? “ 
God : ” Oh, I know exactly who you are. And no one knows you better than Me “ 
Me : ” So, why do You still love me ?! “ 
[ silent ... ] 
God : ” You know what … I don’t know. I just love you and it doesn’t need explanation “