Rabu, 04 Desember 2013

GOD Is In Control




-Tomorrow will be better than today -

Says who? What if not?
I prefer to say :
- God is in control of all our circumstances -

So whatever happens tomorrow, whether it’s really ” better than today ” or ” worst day ever “, I will remain calm knowing that God controls it all. And if God is in control, no matter what happened on that day or the next day, nothing that can not be overcome.


” Fear not [ there is nothing to fear ], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [ victorious ] right hand of rightness and justice “
[ Isaiah 41 : 10 ]